Court rejects Yingluck’s injunction bid
The Central Administrative Court turned down an attempt by former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra for an injunction to stay a Finance Ministry order to seek compensation on the rice-pledging programme.
- Previous South Korea warns of North Korea ‘provocations’, U.S. navy group approaches
- Next Najib demands Tony Pua apologise, retract defamatory statements
You may also like...
- China has a new facial recognition app — this time for pandas
- Sonam Kapoor calls out Vivek Oberoi for posting a meme targeting his ex, Aishwariya Rai
- The contest in Balochistan
- Palestine peace plan to be discussed in Bahrain
- Trump: War would mean ‘end of Iran’
- EU firms ‘caught in crossfire’ of US-China trade war
- Trump says tariffs making companies leave China, a deal can’t be ’50-50′
- Multiple inmates killed during rioting in Tajikistan prison
- Rare earth minerals a new front in a trade war?
- ASEAN is a winner in a Trade war: Asia’s winners and losers in US-China clash
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 702 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 498 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 218 views
- Malaysia calls for concerted effort by OIC to tackle Rohingya crisis in Myanmar Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/01/205396/malaysia-calls-concerted-effort-oic-tackle-rohingya-crisis-myanma... - 215 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 215 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 214 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 212 views
- India may launch aggressive actions in Pakistan: US spies - 209 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 208 views
- What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today? - 202 views
Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net