Russia repels militant rocket attack at its Syria air base – RIA
Militants in Syria fired four rockets towards Russia’s Hmeymim air base in Syria, but all the rockets were destroyed, the RIA news agency cited Russia’s Defence Ministry as saying on Thursday.
Reporting by Andrey Ostroukh and Andrew Osborn; Writing by Tom Balmforth; Editing by Alison Williams
- Previous Turkey holds joint military drill with 7 countries
- Next China in Latin America: partner or predator?
You may also like...
- Afghan Forces Recapture Faryab’s Bilcheragh District, bordering Turkmenistan
- Singapore keeps options open on Huawei and on future of any 5G vendor
- Australians’ trust in China plummets to lowest level in 14 years, survey shows
- Russian military plane in Venezuela to service equipment
- Dr M engages audience with wit and humour during Cambridge talk
- Asean to jointly bid to host 2034 FIFA World Cup
- Trump Threatens ‘Obliteration’ of Iran, as Sanctions Dispute Escalates
- More Australians trust Xi Jinping than Trump
- Huawei splashes further: China bans all meat from Canada alleging forged customs certificates
- Explosions in Turkestan town military warehouse in Kazakhstan: 45 people hurt
Saakashvili syndrome pulps again to the streets of Tbilisi: Georgia and Russia trade blame over unrest as crisis brews
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 716 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 518 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 229 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 227 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 227 views
- Malaysia calls for concerted effort by OIC to tackle Rohingya crisis in Myanmar Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/01/205396/malaysia-calls-concerted-effort-oic-tackle-rohingya-crisis-myanma... - 226 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 225 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 220 views
- India may launch aggressive actions in Pakistan: US spies - 215 views
- What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today? - 208 views
Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: email@example.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net