What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today?
The Mongol Empire at it’s height took up 16% of all the land on Earth and controlled 1 out of every 4 people on the planet, a 13th century superpower. It’s presence was very brief compared to other empires, but what if the Mongol Empire was suddenly recreated today with the same borders they had at their apex?
- Previous Tajik authorities urge citizens to prepare for severe winter
- Next Suicide bomber strikes Kabul mosque, killing 32
You may also like...
- PRC’s GDP overpass US in 2019. Opinion: If China thinks it’s overtaking the US any time soon, here’s a wake-up call
- Sara Duterte: First Daughter, Davao city mayor – and Philippine president in waiting?
- Science body VKI reassesses its ties to Chinese developer of ‘Guam Killer’ hypersonic missile
- Easter Carnage Threatens to Breed More Violence in Sri Lanka
- Presidents Putin, Rahmon hold talks in Moscow
- Turning China’s Belt and Road Initiative into a new cold war weapon by the US is deeply frustrating
- Dispelling Islamophobia: Syariah espouses mercy, not punishment
- Clash of Civilizations? Easter Sunday explosions at multiple churches and hotels rock Sri Lanka, death tolls rises past 200
- China says Silk Road not geopolitical tool, understands concerns
- US authorities arrest former Marine in raid of North Korean embassy in Spain
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 697 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 482 views
- Malaysia calls for concerted effort by OIC to tackle Rohingya crisis in Myanmar Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/01/205396/malaysia-calls-concerted-effort-oic-tackle-rohingya-crisis-myanma... - 208 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 207 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 205 views
- India may launch aggressive actions in Pakistan: US spies - 205 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 203 views
- What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today? - 198 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 196 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 187 views
Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: email@example.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net