What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today?
The Mongol Empire at it’s height took up 16% of all the land on Earth and controlled 1 out of every 4 people on the planet, a 13th century superpower. It’s presence was very brief compared to other empires, but what if the Mongol Empire was suddenly recreated today with the same borders they had at their apex?
- Previous Tajik authorities urge citizens to prepare for severe winter
- Next Suicide bomber strikes Kabul mosque, killing 32
You may also like...
- Can the Turkey-US agreement on Syria arise from a graveyard of broken promises?
- Russia’s New Stealth Bomber to Make Maiden Flight Outside Moscow in 2025-26
- The Baloch Liberation Army’s New US Terrorist Designation: Why Now? Why has the U.S. Department of State declared the Baloch Liberation Army a terrorist group? By Umair Jamal
- New York Times: What Is the Chinese Military Doing in Hong Kong?
- Battle-Ready: The PLA’s Hong Kong Garrison Will China cross the Rubicon by sending its military to Hong Kong?
- Decoding Australia’s Strange Silence Over China’s Transgressions in the South China Sea What will it take for Canberra to pipe up?
- Vietnam demands Chinese ship leaves its exclusive economic zone
- US Afghanistan troops withdrawal plan is raw and needs to be further drafted
- Talks with Taliban advance, say experts. Is US withdrawing from Afghanistan now?
- New opening in US-China trade war: Trump administration plans $8 billion fighter jet sale to Taiwan
The Baloch Liberation Army’s New US Terrorist Designation: Why Now? Why has the U.S. Department of State declared the Baloch Liberation Army a terrorist group? By Umair Jamal
Decoding Australia’s Strange Silence Over China’s Transgressions in the South China Sea What will it take for Canberra to pipe up?
Battle-Ready: The PLA’s Hong Kong Garrison Will China cross the Rubicon by sending its military to Hong Kong?
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 731 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 552 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 268 views
- Malaysia calls for concerted effort by OIC to tackle Rohingya crisis in Myanmar Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/01/205396/malaysia-calls-concerted-effort-oic-tackle-rohingya-crisis-myanma... - 248 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 248 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 241 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 234 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 234 views
- Kashmir-A Diamond of the Crown continues to be in turmoil: Srinagar: 14-hr encounter ends after 2 militants killed, 2 army men injured - 233 views
- India may launch aggressive actions in Pakistan: US spies - 223 views
Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: email@example.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net