What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today?
The Mongol Empire at it’s height took up 16% of all the land on Earth and controlled 1 out of every 4 people on the planet, a 13th century superpower. It’s presence was very brief compared to other empires, but what if the Mongol Empire was suddenly recreated today with the same borders they had at their apex?
- Previous Tajik authorities urge citizens to prepare for severe winter
- Next Suicide bomber strikes Kabul mosque, killing 32
You may also like...
- President Arif Alvi awards Mohammed bin Salman the Nishan-e-Pakistan a day after $20bn investment deals were signed.
- Is Turkey’s Economy in Recession? Three Gauges Say Yes
- Hundreds of thousands of land mines have stymied the Saudi-led forces in Yemen, and could pose a danger to civilians for decades to come.
- Afghan, coalition forces kill 30 Taliban, ISIS-K militants in past 24 hours
- Middle East again: Passing law to end US troops’ stay in Iraq ‘difficult:’ senior Iraqi lawmaker
- Againistan: Acting Pentagon Chief Supports Kabul Role in Peace Talks
- INDIRA: Rahul keep up campaign
- Al-Jazeera: former PetroSaudi employee is of the leakers of IMDB case
- The Kashmiri politician who quit civil servant job over killings Shah Faesal resigned as India’s civil servant in January and has rallied in Kashmir, promising he will bid for peace.
- Russia says ready for talks with Netherlands on downed MH17 flight
Hundreds of thousands of land mines have stymied the Saudi-led forces in Yemen, and could pose a danger to civilians for decades to come.
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 690 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 433 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 201 views
- Malaysia calls for concerted effort by OIC to tackle Rohingya crisis in Myanmar Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/01/205396/malaysia-calls-concerted-effort-oic-tackle-rohingya-crisis-myanma... - 186 views
- What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today? - 184 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 183 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 182 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 173 views
- Erdogan, Putin Agree on Need for Aleppo Cease-fire, Aid Relief read more: http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.756286 - 167 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 153 views
Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: email@example.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net