Businessman Mayevsky hands over $1 mln to Tekebayev in 2 tranches — Segizbayev
Businessman Leonid Mayevsky handed over $1 million to Omurbek Tekebayev in 2 tranches, the National Security Committee chief Abdil Segizbayev told a Parliament session today.
- Previous Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad
- Next Indian GDP Growth Hurt by New Delhi’s Cash Crackdown
You may also like...
- Will Algeria will evade turmoil? Algerian army chief, ruling party support protesters
- South China Sea land expansion: Hong Kong to build $79b artificial islands
- Endless peace efforts go on: U.S. envoy to Afghanistan to brief counterparts on peace effort
- Prophecy Announces Ulaan Ovoo Mine Start and Coal Sales in Mongolia
- US-China Trade Prespectives: Trump says U.S. ‘will never catch up’ without ‘great’ trade deal with China
- The West’s problem with the non-Western world
- Qatar to launch world’s largest energy-focused Islamic bank
- Legacy of Southeast Asia’s Muslim women rulers
- After 60 years in India, why are Tibetans leaving?
- Qatar against UAE Nuclear plant plans:
Taiwan, South China Sea, Trade War-Huawei, and now Missiles Development. What next for US-China relations?
Indo-China trade war starts? Indian traders burn Chinese goods in protest over blacklisting veto, trade
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 693 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 453 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 203 views
- India may launch aggressive actions in Pakistan: US spies - 201 views
- Malaysia calls for concerted effort by OIC to tackle Rohingya crisis in Myanmar Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/01/205396/malaysia-calls-concerted-effort-oic-tackle-rohingya-crisis-myanma... - 200 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 196 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 193 views
- What if the Mongol Empire Reunited Today? - 189 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 179 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 179 views
Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: email@example.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net