Afghan Forces Recapture Faryab’s Bilcheragh District, bordering Turkmenistan
The MoD says in a statement that the operation was led by Afghan Special Force Unit.

The Afghan forces recaptured Bilcheragh district in northern Faryab province after a year, the Ministry of Defence (MoD) said in a statement on Tuesday.
The statement said the operation was held jointly by police and army forces and it was led by the Army’s Commando Unit.
The statement says that the Taliban who captured the district a year ago had closed schools in Bilcheragh.
Another operation will be held to ensure all areas are cleared of the militants, the statement said.
The statement did not provide further details about the operation.
Taliban has not commented on the report so far.
- Previous Singapore keeps options open on Huawei and on future of any 5G vendor
- Next Japan: Baffled by Trump, Chinese propagandists waffle ahead of Osaka
You may also like...
Recent Posts
- The cost of genocide: Israel’s war on Gaza by the numbers – countless misery measured in currency
- Sultanahmet Mosque reflects Ottoman tradition during Ramadan nights
- Trump: Starmer made ‘a big mistake’ with Chagos Islands deal
- Deputy Prime Minister Edil Baisalov pushes Kyrgyzstan away from Russia and Global Chaos
- The biography of Imran Khan, cricket’s Greek God
- Malaysia condemns Israel’s illegal land registration in occupied West Bank
- Overtourism: the cherry blossom festival cancelled at Arakurayama Sengen Park and views pagoda against a Mount Fuji
- Malaysian Teoh Mei Xing makes mixed doubles comeback in bid for fresh start
- DP World Chairperson Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, removed from his office after the Epstein files: What was inside containers circulating worldwide?
- “World Class Shame and PR-Disaster: Galgotias University asked to vacate AI Summit after Chinese robodog fiasco
Random news
Views
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 988 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 985 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 712 views
- Goods from China start to be shipped by train to Europe: Luxembourg-Chengdu freight train route launched - 681 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 591 views
- Iran tested medium-range ballistic missile - 556 views
- Why Indians want to have white skin?! Pakistani authors thoughts. Article: The complexion of a new culture - 555 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 537 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 517 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 339 views
About us

Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: newsofasia.info@yahoo.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net


