Israel minister hails soldiers’ killing of over 100 civilians waiting for aid in Gaza
![Israel's National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir on August 27, 2023 [MENAHEM KAHANA/AFP via Getty Images]](https://i0.wp.com/www.middleeastmonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/GettyImages-1627576423-scaled-e1693295179626.jpg?fit=1199%2C800&ssl=1)
Israeli National Security Minister, Itamar Ben-Gvir, voiced support, Thursday, for Israeli soldiers after a shooting left more than 100 Palestinians dead as they were waiting for humanitarian aid in Gaza City, Anadolu Agency reports.
“We must give complete support to our heroic fighters operating in Gaza, who acted excellently against a Gazan mob that tried to harm them,” Ben-Gvir said in a statement.
He reiterated his demand to halt the entry of humanitarian aid into Gaza, claiming it poses threats to soldiers.

“Today it was proven that the transfer of humanitarian aid to Gaza is not only madness while our hostages are held in the Strip … but also endangers IDF (Israeli army) soldiers,” said Ben-Gvir.
He also called the incident “another clear reason why we must stop transferring this aid”.
Early Thursday, Israeli forces shelled a crowd of Palestinians waiting for humanitarian aid south of Gaza City at the “Al-Nabulsi Roundabout” area, leaving at least 104 Palestinians dead and 760 injured, according to the Gaza-based Health Ministry.

Israel has launched a deadly military offensive on Gaza since an Oct. 7 Hamas attack, which Tel Aviv said killed less than 1,200 people.
However, since then, it has been revealed by Haaretz that helicopters and tanks of the Israeli army had, in fact, killed many of the 1,139 soldiers and civilians claimed by Israel to have been killed by the Palestinian Resistance.
At least 30,035 Palestinians have since been killed and 70,457 others injured amid mass destruction and shortages of necessities.

Israel has also imposed a crippling blockade on the Gaza Strip, leaving its population, particularly residents of northern Gaza, on the verge of starvation.
The Israeli war has pushed 85 per cent of Gaza’s population into internal displacement amid acute shortages of food, clean water and medicine, while 60 per cent of the enclave’s infrastructure has been damaged or destroyed, according to the UN.

Israel is accused of genocide at the International Court of Justice. An interim ruling in January ordered Tel Aviv to stop genocidal acts and take measures to guarantee that humanitarian assistance is provided to civilians in Gaza.
- Previous Malaysia among top destinations for millions of Chinese tourists for Chinese NEW YEAR
- Next Taliban makes $35m investment in Iranian Chabahar port
You may also like...
Recent Posts
- Pakistan summons US Ambassador in Islamabad for explanation over US envoy Sergio Gor’s big remark on Kashmir
- Pakistan is furious: Fmr. US envoy on Central Asia, current Ambassador to India Sergio Gor’s “J&K important part of India”
- China agrees to speed up fuel supplies to Kyrgyzstan
- ASEAN eyes expansion as Pinglu Canal
- Starling to Fall: After beating Mack’s Tesla in EV market, China races against “Space X”‘s “Starlink”
- Malaysian PM Anvar reaffirms “One China” Policy regarding Taiwan: Taipei is unhappy
- What went wrong!? Jon Ossoff dodges on why he invoked Trump aide’s name Natalie Harp
- Younger clown tries to replace bloody clown: Call for wartime elections in Ukraine piles pressure on Zelensky
- US Dems Panic: Iran’s latest warning signals the hardliners are just getting started
- First Gold in Judo Ever: Malaysian Amir Daniel’s historic Glasgow 2026 gold fires up Malaysian judo – MJF
Random news
Views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 1,025 views
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 1,011 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 748 views
- Goods from China start to be shipped by train to Europe: Luxembourg-Chengdu freight train route launched - 722 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 637 views
- Iran tested medium-range ballistic missile - 583 views
- Why Indians want to have white skin?! Pakistani authors thoughts. Article: The complexion of a new culture - 573 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 572 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 532 views
- The great tea robbery: how the British stole China’s secrets and seeds – and broke its monopoly on the brew - 406 views
About us

Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: newsofasia.info@yahoo.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net


