Israel minister hails soldiers’ killing of over 100 civilians waiting for aid in Gaza
![Israel's National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir on August 27, 2023 [MENAHEM KAHANA/AFP via Getty Images]](https://i0.wp.com/www.middleeastmonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/GettyImages-1627576423-scaled-e1693295179626.jpg?fit=1199%2C800&ssl=1)
Israeli National Security Minister, Itamar Ben-Gvir, voiced support, Thursday, for Israeli soldiers after a shooting left more than 100 Palestinians dead as they were waiting for humanitarian aid in Gaza City, Anadolu Agency reports.
“We must give complete support to our heroic fighters operating in Gaza, who acted excellently against a Gazan mob that tried to harm them,” Ben-Gvir said in a statement.
He reiterated his demand to halt the entry of humanitarian aid into Gaza, claiming it poses threats to soldiers.

“Today it was proven that the transfer of humanitarian aid to Gaza is not only madness while our hostages are held in the Strip … but also endangers IDF (Israeli army) soldiers,” said Ben-Gvir.
He also called the incident “another clear reason why we must stop transferring this aid”.
Early Thursday, Israeli forces shelled a crowd of Palestinians waiting for humanitarian aid south of Gaza City at the “Al-Nabulsi Roundabout” area, leaving at least 104 Palestinians dead and 760 injured, according to the Gaza-based Health Ministry.

Israel has launched a deadly military offensive on Gaza since an Oct. 7 Hamas attack, which Tel Aviv said killed less than 1,200 people.
However, since then, it has been revealed by Haaretz that helicopters and tanks of the Israeli army had, in fact, killed many of the 1,139 soldiers and civilians claimed by Israel to have been killed by the Palestinian Resistance.
At least 30,035 Palestinians have since been killed and 70,457 others injured amid mass destruction and shortages of necessities.

Israel has also imposed a crippling blockade on the Gaza Strip, leaving its population, particularly residents of northern Gaza, on the verge of starvation.
The Israeli war has pushed 85 per cent of Gaza’s population into internal displacement amid acute shortages of food, clean water and medicine, while 60 per cent of the enclave’s infrastructure has been damaged or destroyed, according to the UN.

Israel is accused of genocide at the International Court of Justice. An interim ruling in January ordered Tel Aviv to stop genocidal acts and take measures to guarantee that humanitarian assistance is provided to civilians in Gaza.
- Previous Malaysia among top destinations for millions of Chinese tourists for Chinese NEW YEAR
- Next Taliban makes $35m investment in Iranian Chabahar port
You may also like...
Recent Posts
- Clear and present threat to regional and global security: Pakistan’s overpopulation is a massive ticking bomb
- Really!? Israel fades as Türkiye rises in global geopolitics
- SCOTUS stab back Trump tariff/foreign policy: 10% a bitter sweet response from White House
- India – 13.5% now, not 25%: implications of SCOTUS tariff ruling, steps announced by Trump
- Uzbeks and Kazakhs want to double rail freight volume to 60 million tons
- No new spaces in return for 26.11.25 fire victims: Hong Kong government offers to buy apartment ownerships from fire victims
- Japan governor to cash for snitching on undocumented foreign workers
- Western Geo-Strategic Miscalculation: Brits and US Dems’ Try To Whitewash Their Sins and Fairytale War in Ukraine to Their Lost Cause
- Guitar playing is over: Ex-South Korean President Yoon gets life sentence for insurrection
- President Trump: 11 very expensive jets shot down, Shahbaz – “Trump saved 25 million lives when he stopped the war between us and India”
Random news
Views
- North Korea’s New Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile, the Hwasong-12: First Takeaways - 988 views
- Chinese military base in Djibouti necessary to protect key trade routes linking Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe - 985 views
- OIC, 57-nation Islamic body calls US travel ban a ‘grave concern’ - 712 views
- Goods from China start to be shipped by train to Europe: Luxembourg-Chengdu freight train route launched - 681 views
- Kyrgyzstan actively working on start of construction of China—Kyrgyzstan—Uzbekistan railroad - 591 views
- Iran tested medium-range ballistic missile - 556 views
- Why Indians want to have white skin?! Pakistani authors thoughts. Article: The complexion of a new culture - 555 views
- China: Philippines can’t claim Benham Rise - 537 views
- Gabbard allies rush to her defense after Assad meeting - 517 views
- America’s $1.1 Trillion National Security Budget - 339 views
About us

Our Newly established Center for study of Asian Affairs has
branches in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, as well as freelances in some other countries.
For inquires, please contact: newsofasia.info@yahoo.com Mr.Mohd Zarif - Secretary of the Center and administer of the web-site www.newsofasia.net


